Prepared Piano a la John Cage (Taken with instagram)
Birdface (Taken with instagram)
This is called a boyfriend @joshwatid (Taken with instagram)
Irene investigation (Taken with instagram)
Hood (Taken with instagram)
My hood (Taken with instagram)
Work station (Taken with instagram)
M’window (Taken with instagram)
Pesto, Plum & Fontina Panini
makes 4 sandwiches
- 8 slices of bread
- 2 plums, thinly sliced
- 4 slices fontina cheese
For the pesto:
- 20-25 fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tablespoons walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the basil, walnuts, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until everything is finely ground. Stream in extra virgin olive oil and pulse until smooth.
- Butter the outsides of two slices of bread, then lay them butter side down on a cutting board. Smear pesto on both slices, then layer on plums and fontina cheese. Press the bread together so the butter is on the outside and the pesto is on the inside, then repeat to make remaining sandwiches.
- Place sandwiches in a Griddler preheated to high, and cook until golden brown, ~3-4 minutes. Alternatively, cook in a heated skillet on both sides until golden brown.